1. Brenda is a friend.I went on holiday with her.
-> Brenda is a friend who I went on holiday with
2. This is Mr Smith. His son Bill plays in our team.
->This is Mr Smith whose son Bill plays in our team.
3. Her book was published last year. It became a best seller.
->Her book which was published last year became a best seller
4.This is the bank. We borrowed the money from it.
->This is the bank from which we borrowed the money
5. I told you about a person. She is at the door.
-> I told you about a person who is at the door.
6. Jack’s car had broken down. He had to take a bus.
->Jack, whose car had broken down, had to take a bus.
7. I lent you a book. The book was written by one my friends.
-> I lent you a book which was written by one my friends.