1. I intended to call you yesterday, but I forgot (going)
- I was going to call you yesterday, but I forgot
2.Sylvia asked if I wanted more pudding, but I couldn't eat any more (had)
- When Sylvia offered me to eat more pudding, I had already had enough
3. owing to illness, Sally was unable to sing the solo, as arranged (have)
Câu này bạn xem lại đề hộ mình nhé
4. Carol wasn't always as a rude as that (be)
- Carol didn't use to be rude like that.
5.We've changed our minds about going to Rome, as orginally intended (intending)
- We were intending to go to Rome but we've changed our minds
6. when I lived london, cycling to work was part of my daily routine
- when i lived in london, I used to cycle to work everyday.
7. I might possibly go to the threat tonight ( wondering)
-i am wondering if i'm going to the threat tonight.
8. i had to go past your house so i decided to drop it( passing)
- I was passing to your house so i decided to drop it.
9. about 100 people were waiting for the late bus ( arrived)
- by the time the bus arrived, about 100 people were waiting.
10. what were you doing at the moment of the ex plosion? (occurred)
- when the explosion occured, what were you doing?