2. Although he had a good salary, he was unhappy in his life.
-> In spite of his good salary, he was unhappy in his life
3. Although his leg was broken, he managed to get out of the car.
-> In spite of his broken leg, he managed to get out of the car.
4. There were a lot of accidents because of the icy roads.
-> Because the roads were icy ,there were a lot of accidents
5. They went out in spite of heavy rain.
-> Although the rain was heavy, they went out
6. Although his book was successful, he decided not to write any more.
-> In spite of his successful book, he decided not to write any more.
7. Cars cause pollution but people still want them.
- > Although cars cause pollution, people still want them
8. I wanted to see Mr Brown. I phoned his company
.-> Because I wanted to see Mr Brown, I phoned his company
9. Jenny ran fast but she didn’t win the race.
-> In spite of running fast, she didn’t win the race.
10.He didn't go to school because his illness
.-> Because he was ill, he didn't go to school
☼ Regards <3 PN ☼