1. The weather was bad, so they couldn’t pass the street.
Ò Because of the bad weather, they couldn't pass the street
2. Nam learned English when he was eleventh.
Ò Nam has learned English since he was eleventh.
3. My parents have just bought a car. ( Using passive)
Ò A car has just been bought by my parents.
4. “I can’t help you because I have too much to do”.
Ò She told me that she couldn't help me because she had too much to do.
5. The man is a doctor. You spoke to him in the street last night. (Using relative pronoun)
The man to whom you spoke in the street last night is a doctor.
6. Neil has passed his exams. This makes his parents happy. (Using connector)
Neil has passed his exams, which makes his parents happy.